1. Involved in one or more large project or multiple small to medium projects
2. Responsible for coding, development, verification & timely release of software
3. Recording work progress on a weekly basis
4. Working with Project Managers to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs
5. Interact with project managers, business analysts and stake holders
6. 2 or more Projects in MVC Pattern with MVC4 or above.
Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
Ability to communicate clearly with business users and project manager
Responsible for overall quality of project output, including diagnosing and correcting root cause process or procedural problems contributing to any quality issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
2-4 Years hands on Experience in MVC/MVVM Architecture
Solid Knowledge in MVC 4/MVC5 is must
Experience using Design Patterns
Experience in Web API and RESTFUL services
Hands on Experience in SQL SERVER 2008/2012/2014
Experience in using Third party controls like Telerik, Kendo UI
Experience in 3-tier and N-Tier architecture
Experience in VS 2015/2017
Perks and Benefits
Call- 8188998899 , 8188998866
Emai your resume at – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit jobcalls.in.